VA Loans are offered by the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) and designed to offer long-term financing to Veterans of the United States Armed Services, and as well current active duty Service Men and Women. VA mortgage loans are issued by federally qualified lenders and are insured by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
The VA determines and issues a Certificate of Eligibility to qualified applicants to submit to their mortgage lender of choice.
At Norris Financials we can assist by ordering and attaining the VA Certificate of Eligibility for qualified Veterans and active duty service members.
Added benefits of the VA Loan Program are:
- Loans are made with ZERO DOWN PAYMENT
- Loans may be for Purchase, Refinance, or Rehab of a Primary Residence
- Veterans may receive up to 6% closing costs from a seller in a purchase transaction
- There is No Mortgage Insurance charged monthly or otherwise
- Current Maximum VA Loan Limits are $484,350.00 with zero cash down (higher loan amounts are offered however, with additional cash down payment requirements)
- Manufactured Homes are Eligible
To all Veterans and current active duty Service Men and Women I Express my Sincere Gratitude and Appreciation for your Service to our Great Nation, and will never forget your commitment and sacrifice.
I am Ready and Able to offer Service to You when you seek financing with the VA benefits you have so Honorably Earned.
Norris D. Aikens