FHA loans are an attractive option, especially for first-time homeowners because they are insured by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA). FHA Loans are available for the Purchase or Refinance of a Primary Residence Home.
FHA Loans are Insured by the U.S. Government Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). These Loans are granted with possibly the most Liberal Loan Guidelines and Requirements of any Loan Programs offered in the Mortgage Banking Industry.
FHA Loans require a Down Payment of 3.5% of the purchase price.
Additional Benefits of FHA Financing are as follows:
- Lower Credit Scores (580) and in some cases no credit scores are acceptable
- Alternative Credit (Rent, Insurance, Utilities, etc.) can be considered for those with little or no credit reported to the Major Credit Bureaus
- Seller can contribute up to 6% to Closing Costs
- Gift Funds are Acceptable for Down Payment and Closing Costs
- First Time Home Buyers are Welcome and in most cases are best suited for FHA Financing
- Manufactured Homes are Eligible
There is no Better Time to look into Home Ownership than Right Now. I look forward to showing Buyers how Easy and Convenient it is to Own Your Own Home NOW.
Norris D. Aikens